Thursday 13 March 2014

The Unicorns are here

Well having described the new team very accurately last week the Dark Templar has outdone himself with a logo that just captures the very essence of the pro Elves. I give you: -


It is just soooo 'goody two shoes' that it hurts! A prancing unicorn something for me to live up to! I better score some touchdowns in the first couple of games so that I can get that SPP count rolling.

I have been adding detail to the Elves who all now have eyes and I am working my through the gem stones. They have many more than I remember.


There is a lot of detail to the models once you get up close. My painting style has always been more Orc'ish than Elv'ish. I lack the finesse required to blend shades etc.

We have a Hobby Day planned for this Sunday so I may just learn a few new 'tricks of the trade'. Should be fun and I am looking forward to it.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You'll have to catch me first and your lumbering thugs will just be mesmerised by the sparking genius that is the Celestial Unicorns :-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome !...maybe this might be a useable theme song ???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_neHFFyyms

    ReplyDelete