Thursday 19 November 2015

Assembling the team

Well the postman has been and as a result I finally have a Guild Ball team. All members of the Masons are now present and correct.


I have stepped away from the Games Workshop glue and am trying something different. So these are the first models that I have not pinned in quite some time and it will be interesting to see if they will be playable.

The new models are Brick (the big boy at the back), Marbles (the furry guy at the front), Chisel who is a season 2 addition (behind Marbles and looking particularly lovely), Flint (back left) and finally Tower (holding a very nice looking hammer).

So there will be some painting to do, rules to be read and tactics to be learned. All highly exciting!

8 comments:

  1. Moving onto season 2 models already!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't want her to feel left out and she is nice ;-)

      Delete
  2. They look terrific. Great paint-jobs and those new additions look rather formidable. Are they all just glued together then as opposed to being pinned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The painted models were pinned but the new are not. It will be interesting to see if stand up to usage.

      Delete
  3. Great looking faction! I still tend to pin everything if possible my fear is my own clumsiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have been looking at a number of blogs and some people seem to get away without pinning. Lets see how it works out.

      Delete
  4. I see you've got Mike worried already with the season 2 additions! All very nice by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He, he. The quality is pretty cool alright. Fun to paint as well.

      Delete