Thursday 4 August 2016

Cybork Body - Assembled

Well now an evening with the 'bits box' has been productive indeed.

Cybork Body
I thought I might struggle to find an 'iron gob' having used a lot of them already but then I remembered the Nobs from Gorka Morka, the metal ones. One of the models comes with an 'iron gob' in-situ. I really wanted a head with a neck because the model only offered a flat spot between the shoulders, old style. So it worked well.

I used one of the Big Choppa's from the current Nob sprue. It is a two handed weapon so I cut and filed the second hand so that it was just a cube. I love this weapon and get little chance to include it in the army.

I added a back pack containing a gun and the Squig will give the model a little more height as well as adding to the overall fun.

I found some metal plates which I added to the front and laid a Stikkbomb across it. Always good to have one of these to hand.

I found some very Orky tusks and stuck them to the front and finally I added a space wolf back pack to the base.

All in all I am pleased with the result and looking forward to getting some paint on him.

May he rule supreme. I need to think of a name for him. All suggestions welcome ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment