Sunday 25 February 2018

Orlocks for Necromunda 2018

Just started back into Necromunda after many, many years. I'm having a look at the Orlocks. I am putting together a 1000 credit gang and have come up with the following: -

The Gang
I decided on a gang size of 9. That is 4 Gangers and 5 others.

Basic Leader with Boltgun, Autopistol and Chainsword. He should be able to look after himself and I will keep someone close to him at all times.

Probably the big decision is that I have taken 2 Champions. In the past it was nice for them to start building experience early. I have given one the Heavy Stubber and just gone Autogun for the other. What do people think? Is this sound thinking?

I have also taken some shotguns for the ranged Gangers and then a couple of basic close combat guys. Shotguns was just because they seem to be the thing for Orlocks. Might I be better with Autoguns?

Then I have some hand to hand Juves. Basic fodder to see if they advance. Nice Movement on them.

Has anyone been playing them?

Any tips or thoughts welcome.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know me - I do like a spread sheet. Anyway it will flicking through the books looking for the stats.

      Delete
  2. Have your Juves got different stats or is that a typo? I need to sort me a spreadsheet too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom guy is correct. I will copy paste.

      Delete
  3. Don't Gangers need to match or outnumber Juves/Champions/Leaders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, for a starting gang they need to be 50% of the total as a minimum. I have had to alter my proposed line up.

      Delete